Significance Of Chinese Religious Goods
Since more than two hundred thousand years ago, Gods have been worshipped, and praying to God has a different place in our hearts now. There is a different concept of God among different religions Jin Paper Malaysia, and the way they worship and the praying rituals and praying goods they offer may vary. Prayer is the biggest facet of spirituality. , We humans need food and water for our survival; just like getting close and connected to God, offering prayers and keeping religious goods in mind is extremely important. Just like we use dumbbells to gain strength and build muscle, chanting prayers also help to build our spiritual muscle. It will help you bring peace to your soul and help it grow with knowledge and blessings gained.
How to do Chinese prayers?
Prayer is done in many ways. Many different religious goods are used in different cultures and religions to offer God their love and respect and perceive the strength and knowledge along with the blessings. You’ll see most of the temples using incense sticks or camphor, along with chanting prayers to worship God.
It depends on you how you want to offer the prayers according to your customs and beliefs you believe in.
Religious goods used in Chinese praying
- Incense sticks: When we think of worship, incense is the first thing that comes to mind. Incense helps to create the atmosphere with its pleasant aroma and is used for cleaning the environment. It is believed that the aroma of the stick rises to heaven and reaches the almighty, delivering your words of worship to him and receiving blessings in return. Incense is made up of raw material such as wood powder, aroma, wood adhesive, bamboo sticks, charcoal dust, and it creates a pure environment.
- Candles: Lit candles are a sign of light in the darkness and holds a symbolic meaning. It helps in arising positive emotions among an individual and shows a path of light. Although, the Chinese use candles in temples while praying as well as on New Year.
- Incense objects: To hold the incense sticks, incense holders and incense urns are used which are religious goods. Apart from sticks, incense paper is also used to do the prayer as an offering to the deity.
- Flowers: Offering flowers, especially jade orchid blossoms, is very common among the Chinese culture as an offering. It is believed that it makes the deity happy, and in return, you get the blessings and strength he showers on you. In many religions, flower garland is also used as an offering to the deity.
- Swastika: You may see “swastika”, also known as wan, on many Chinese temples. It is usually used in the phrase “chi-Hsiang wan-fu Chih sou chü”, which means “the coming of great fortune and happiness”, which is considered lucky. Therefore, the swastika is made on almost all Chinese temples.
- Colours: Colours holds a specific significance in Chinese temples. Orange and red represent happiness and joy, white signifies purity, green represents harmony, the yellow and gold colour symbolises heaven.
Chinese praying rituals along with the praying stuff offer you daily peace of mind by calming your nerves. It brings out all the negative vibes and feelings and restores them with positive vibes giving you a more positive outlook on life.…